Respected controls and tools for building ASP.NET Web Form sites
Peter's Data Entry Suite ("DES") contains over 100 ASP.NET web controls designed
around data entry. Its controls improve data entry and communication with
the user by covering these aspects of data entry forms:
- Data entry controls – 11 greatly enhanced textboxes, including numeric,
date and time. Plus the unique MultiSegmentDataEntry control, a Calendar, MonthYearPicker,
- Validation – A powerful replacement to the ASP.NET validators, providing
27 validator controls. It overcomes the many limitations of the native controls,
improving how you assist your users and eliminating most custom validation code.
- Submitting the page – Enhanced buttons and ways to extend other submit controls
with features like confirm messages, disable on submit, and enabling after the form
- Interactive pages – Numerous controls and tools that respond as the user
clicks or types, much like desktop applications. Includes interactive hints, enhanced
tooltips, on-screen calculations, a text counter, and more.
- Input Security – Best practice security against SQL Injection and Cross
Site Scripting attacks.
- Optional separate Business Logic Layer - Use the
Peter's Business Logic Driven UI
("BLD") module to keep your business logic separated from your user interface.
It simplifies Web Form development by eliminating business logic code traditionally
written into the Web Form. Instead, business logic is where it is preferred: in the Business Logic Layer.
Peter's Data Entry Suite complements other third party suites. Feel free to use
controls from Telerik, Infragistics, etc, together with the DES Validators
and so many other controls that are unique to DES.
The suite is $300 (US) per production server with no additional charges for non-production
servers. It is also available in modules -- smaller groups of the controls -- at
$90 (US) per production server. In addition, technical support is free and there
are no subscriptions.